So you have heard about Pilates.
You may have even considered to try a class or two. But you put it off because you didn’t know what to expect from a Pilates class. And sometimes the fear of the unknown can make us a bit more hesitant.
Well wait no more. Today is the day you should no longer put off feeling better than you ever have before.
Pilates is an amazing way to do the following:
- Improve strength
- Increase flexibility
- Enhance posture awareness
- Build core strength
- Reestablish your balance
Pilates Classes in Columbus
But what should you expect when you go to that first Pilates class at ABS Pilates in Columbus, Ohio? Here are a few things you can expect when you go to that first class:
- Expect to be a bit nervous about trying something new. This is normal and everyone feels like that walking through that door for the first time.
- Expect to walk into a studio that is welcoming and calming. The lights are soft and the music quietly plays in the background in order to create a calming, focused environment.
- Expect to be surrounded by other participants who are fun and friendly with the same goals you have.
- Expect to be lead through a workout designed to improve your strength, flexibility, posture awareness and balance.
- Expect your muscles to be worked in a way they may have never worked before.
- Expect to be lead through your workout by Amanda Smith, a licensed physical therapist, certified group exercise instructor and certified Pilates instructor with more than 25 years of experience.
- Expect the hour to fly by as Amanda leads you through a fun, energizing workout using either the Universal Reformer, Tower or Barre.
- Expect to feel better, stronger, more energized by the time you are finished.
- Expect to be excited about signing up for your next class.
Drop-in Pilates Classes
ABS Pilates of Columbus, Ohio is now offering economical drop-in classes using either the Universal Reformer, the Tower or the Barre. Go to www.a-b-s-pilates.com and sign up today. Wait no more. Today is the day you decide to become stronger for tomorrow.