- Here are some key points in choosing your workout and then moving through the routine:
Work at your level! Don’t push too fast….this is about “fine tuning” your body so you feel better than when you started.
- Make sure you consult your physician BEFORE beginning any new exercise routine.
- It is always better to do 4 strong repetitions rather than 14 sloppy ones. So if you start to fatigue during the workout, take a break for a moment and then come back into the routine when you are ready.
- In order to see and feel the difference Pilates is recommended 2-3 times per week.
- Remember you have to get uncomfortable in order to see the body change, but be smart with that discomfort….muscles working and stretching=GOOD….Muscles and joints straining=TOO MUCH (take that exercise down a notch and modify).
- Make sure you make yourself a priority….Give Yourself This Hour! And then you will be strong enough to give back to others.
- It is recommended you watch the video first and then participate.
***New videos of all levels will be added each month, so you can keep your workouts fresh and new.