Make Pilates part of your workout
I have taught Pilates and group exercise for more than 2 decades and what I have found is that if I make Pilates part of my workout routine and lifestyle than I feel stronger with everything else I teach and do.
I like to teach spinning, Barre, cardio strength classes, Pilates and Yoga in Columbus, Ohio. And what I have found is that as long as Pilates is part of that routine, my form is better, I am more energetic and more mindful of what I am doing.
Pilates at ABS Pilates in Columbus, Ohio offers many benefits.
Here are just a few of those:
- Increases flexibility
- Enhances posture awareness
- Builds core strength
- Reestablishes your balance
- Improves strength
But what is the easiest way to make Pilates and physical fitness a part of your lifestyle?
- First, decide it is time to be more active. When you are making this decision, be aware that you have to wake up each and every day and decide what exercise you will do that day and stick to it.
- Then, create a plan of action. Your workout routine should include cardiovascular exercises, flexibility exercises and strength training exercises. Pilates classes at ABS Pilates in Columbus, Ohio include both strengthening exercises and flexibility exercises.
- Decide how many days a week you are able to devote to your exercise program. Decide when you will get your cardio in and put it on your calendar. Then sign up for 2-3 Pilates Reformer, Tower or Barre classes per week and put it on your calendar.
- Stick to your schedule even if “life is trying to get in the way”.
- Accept the fact that every workout will not be perfect and some of them may be “painful” both mentally and physically to get through. But DO NOT GIVE UP! Each workout you finish, makes you a little bit stronger both mentally and physically. And before you know it, that active lifestyle will become a part of your daily routine.
Joseph Pilates has a famous quote about how Pilates changes someone’s life:
“In 10 sessions, you feel better, 20 sessions you look better, 30 sessions you have a completely new body.”
ABS Pilates of Columbus, Ohio is now offering private and semi-private Pilates sessions, Pilates equipment classes including Reformer and Tower and Barre classes. So sign up today and begin creating the lifestyle you want tomorrow.