It Is Time to Get “Back in the Saddle Again”….How ABS Pilates can help!
I love lazy summer days of no schedule, maybe even having a moment to lay around the pool And sip a piña colada. But what comes with this easy-going time of year is that many of us get out of a regular exercise routine, maybe indulging to many of those summertime foods…we are traveling, planning trips to local festivals or having family come for a visit. This can definitely wreak havoc on that regular visit to the gym, or even worse, your favorite Pilates studio.
Well, stress no more, ABS Pilates is here to help you get back on track to feeling and looking great!
Five Tips on Getting Your Routine Back on Track:
- Schedule a one-on-one with me! I will take you through a private Pilates session, look at where you are strong, where you are weak and devise a customised plan specifically for you.
- Sign up for the group “drop-in” classes. Pain and torture is always much more fun when you are with a group. And those new friends can help you stay accountable to your exercise goals.
- Set up a health coaching consultation. Summertime is full of all sorts of burgers, ice cream and hot dogs. Sitting down for a health coaching consult can get you back on track to healthy eating and the perfect exercise routine.
- Set your exercise schedule now, put it on the calendar and you are more likely to stick to it.
- Shake up your routine a little and come to the Barre workout on Sundays at 4pm….sign up online.
ABS Pilates of Sunbury, Ohio offers private Pilates, semi-private Pilates, drop-in classes and health coaching.